Saturday, January 29, 2011

Initiation As A Harcar

I love his family. He is the oldest of three boys...you could say it is nuts over at his house, but so much fun! His mother is wonderful and treats me as if I am a daughter. He is like his dad in that he more soft spoken, goes with the flow, and is very laid back (about most things).

 
About to head to the airport and leave PA
 We traveled to his home from December 21-24 (Andy stayed until the 28th). It is always so relaxing in his home. Susan Harcar is wonderful. She waits on us hand and foot and gives, gives, gives.
It was an extra special trip this year because A) we were newly engaged B) My brother, Landon, and his wife, Lauren, were up there looking for a place to live! He is now working and living literally 20 miles from my future in-laws.  We all went to dinner Tuesday the 22nd at a fanciful restaurant. Best crab cakes I’ve ever had, seriously! As always, the trip went by way too quickly, and it was time to go! Time to have Christmas at the Berg House.




 

Goobers! Take one...


No comments:

Post a Comment