Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fort Worth Club Extravaganza!!

Monday night (March 7th) was eventful! After I got off of work Monday afternoon, I picked Andy up at his office to head to the Fort Worth Club for an open house/food tasting. My momma met us there, and we had such a wonderful time! We were able to taste so many wonderful foods, and we also decided on a precious "day of" wedding coordinator named Chelsey.
Things we ate:
Scallops on mashed potatoes
Crab Cakes
Beef Tenderloin
Short Rib on mashed potatoes
Grilled lobster and Brei Sandwiches
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Milk
Wedding Cake
Tiramisu
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
And there were many more treats as well!
A couple of pictures of the night! I wish I had taken more pictures!
  
lots of miniature goodies

   
cookies and milk




 
I love these two!

       
Love Chandeliers!
 
Antebellum Design


No comments:

Post a Comment